Kitchen Staff - Adams Morgan
Pleasant Pops’ Kitchen Staff are an integral part of the team. They support daily operations by managing production of all ingredients for service and pop production.
Please apply if you...
- Are genuinely friendly, engaging and enthusiastic
- Take pride in your work
- Enjoy working with people
- LOVE popsicles
- Tuesday-Saturday availability
- Prior commercial kitchen experience preferred
- Punctuality is imperative
- Preparing cafe ingredients and menu items according to Pleasant Pops recipes and standards.
- Maintaining an ongoing awareness of ingredients, utilizing FIFO (First In, First Out) and proper storage of food products
- Preparing food to order during lunch and dinner rush
- Upholding all sanitation practices, such as frequent hand-washing
- Working efficiently and neatly
- Maintaining a clean kitchen
- Completing opening and closing tasks
- Tracking all inventory for ingredient
- Health insurance for full time employees
- Competitive compensation
- 40 hour week
1781 Florida Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20009